An exfoliating, texture perfecting, blemish, blackhead and pore management peel complex.
- An exfoliating, texture perfecting, blemish, blackhead and pore management peel complex.
- Texture Target: A fierce combination of Azelaic and Salicylic Acids perform a precise exfoliation, delivering: pore reduction, blemish control, accelerated skin renewal and a glow-revealing epidermis.
- Energising Target: An intelligent combination of Beta Glucan and Copper Gluconate soothes and calms the skin. Provides an intense deep hydration, promotes collagen synthesis, wound healing and skin regeneration.
- Key Benefits: Clarifying, Brightening, Texture Enhancer, Glow-Revealing.
- Skin Concerns: Acne, Rosacea, Scars, Enlarged Pores, excessive oil/sebum.
- All skin types including sensitive skin. Gender Neutral.
- Suitable from 14 years of age upwards and according with the skin concern.
A Legit Application:
After a rigorous cleanse, apply 1-2 full pipettes onto face and neck. Apply also on décolleté if needed.
- First Time Users: Apply and leave the Imperfection Diminisher between 2 - 4 minutes. Rinse with abundant fresh water.
- Expert Users: Apply and leave the Imperfection Diminisher between 5 – 8 minutes. Rinse with abundant fresh water.
- -Use once or twice a week according to your primary skin concern.
- Avoid eye area and lip vermillion.
- Due to the nature of the acids and the exfoliation process, redness will possibly occur and is to be expected. This is the skin’s natural reaction, Redness can remain for 2 hours.
- Tingling and heat sensation may occur.
- We highly recommend to use the Imperfection Diminisher during the nighttime routine.
- We recommend the use of an SPF during the day.